Bed Bug Treatment
Bed bugs can be a painful problem. They get their name for the way they hide in bedding and upholstery, typically coming out at night when most people are sleeping. If your family is waking up itching, bed bugs may be to blame.
Signs of a bed bug infestation
Having a bed bug problem doesn’t mean that you’re a careless housekeeper. Any home can face this problem, but it’s especially common in large, urban areas.
In addition to clusters of bites, just a few signs that you may have bed bugs include:
• Small red, black, and brown dots of fecal staining on your bedding and mattress
• Tiny bed bug cast skins or skeletons littering the area under your mattress and boxspring
• A sweet, musty, moldy smell in infested rooms
• Live bed bugs
Ready to talk with us? Call us at 888-287-9805, text us at 215-392-6871, or send us a note on our contact page.
Benefits of calling a pest control professional
While it may be tempting to try to control your bed bug problem yourself, and not have to admit to anyone that you have bed bugs in your house, controlling these pests is best left to the professionals. We won’t be shocked; we’ve heard everything.
Just a few of the benefits of calling a professional pest control company include:
• Safety — Our technicians are trained in the proper handling of the chemicals necessary to eradicate the bed bugs. We also know how to apply them so that your kids and pets will stay safe during the process.
• Warranty — We offer a 60-day warranty. We’re that sure that your bed bugs will stay away.
• Affordability — We think that you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how affordable our bed bug treatment can be.
If you suspect that bed bugs have taken up residence in your home, it’s time to call the bed bug professionals. Our skilled pest control team can send your bed bugs and other pests packing.
Call us today at to find out more about our services and get professional bed bug control, gain peace of mind and SEE last results.
We are here to help you. Call us at 610-287-9804, text us at 215-392-6871 or complete our Contact Us form – we’ll answer!
Bed Bug Species
- <li “class=”x-block-grid-item”>